Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Uni break Milk Shake

Today was enrollment for Fashion Design as part of my Home Ec degree so a few of my friends and I headed into town.  Once enrollment was over and the required sewing equipment was purchased we headed to an interesting coffee house for a beverage.

I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the place, and I have to say the chocolate milkshake I ordered was one of the most average ones I have ever had. BUT they served their drinks in clean pasta jars??? With re usable bamboo straws??? What the??? They are not bamboo paper straws but actual wooden bamboo.  Now that is something I have never seen.  What a great idea for a party.


Did a tad of research and here is what I found.

http://bamboostraws.net/
 
Have not found them in Australia yet, will keep looking.  If anyone knows where to get them please let me know... ta.





2 comments:

  1. This is your Ma!
    The sauce is yum ....nice to reminisce about my Nanna - gone many years now. I remember watching her making sausage rolls for the family to eat ... times haven't changed in our household this way have they Kyles - even your bro is dab hand at these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ma, Sausage rolls will get on here one day ! Had planned to do it with the sauce.. just didn't get there. One day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete